Destiny 2.0 Initial Screenshots
Filed under Design for now…
Current Conditions (HQ): Updated…
After a 17.66 GB update, Destiny 2.0 is ready for to go. Here are a few initial screenshots I took while starting up and running around the Tower. I haven’t read the update, so some of this was probably covered there…
- I have one character I’ve been working with – a Warlock. I can’t say I’ve paid much attention to this screen. But, the light level is now displayed aside your guardian.
- Here’s a little rundown of the 2.0.0 update.
- The Solar System map is redesigned. I think I read that Mercury would be in here. So, maybe that’s what’s going on to the right of Earth.
- First thing I did in the Tower was go left – just like in Metroid. Eris Morn is gone. Off to the Speaker.
Looks like he has something for me. They said that Exotic bounties would auto-complete after the update. And, sure enough, there’s the Thorn I was working on.
Always interested in new shaders. Guardian Outfitter has a couple of new ones in stock. They’re new to me, at least. I don’t have the Glimmer, so those’ll have to wait. I like the Atlantean so far. On to the Postmaster.
- Postmaster has a Suros Special package. But, I’m not sure if that’s an update gift or a pre-order one. Still, new shaders are always cool to try out.
Here’s my Warlock with the Suros Minimalist shader and banner equipped. I like them. Kind of reminds me of my logo. Off to the Warlock Vanguard.
Ikora Rey has a couple of goodies. No equipment I really want, though. Speaking of equipment…
- The Gjallarhorn did get nerfed. I guess that’s not too big a deal. I don’t really know how it’s affected, as I haven’t run any missions yet.
- And, looks like we’ll be collecting Emotes, too…
Looking forward to trying out the Crucible preview this week. If you haven’t downloaded the update yet, it takes about 3-4 hours.